For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 3

SEQ-cases-bulk-ogs: Bulk Update Ongoing Screening States - problem with request

Hi,

I'm trying to enable/disable ongoing screening with a 'SEQ-cases-bulk-ogs: Bulk Update Ongoing Screening States' but I have error:

"error": "MEDIA_CHECK_UNAVAILABLE",

"cause": "This operation has failed. You do not have Media-Check entitlement."

Body of my request:

{
  "caseScreeningState" : {
    "WATCHLIST" : "ONGOING"
  },
  "caseSystemIds" : [ "caseSystemId1", "caseSystemId2", "caseSystemId3" ]
}

When I'm trying to change it with: SEQ-case-ogs-enable: Enable ongoing screening for a case or SEQ-case-ogs-disable: Disable ongoing screening for a case it's working fine.

I need extra permissions for BULK operations or my request is incorrect?

best regards,

Lukasz

worldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1k 2 2 3

Hi @lukasz.paszewski, thank you for reaching out to us!
I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I've verified that you are not currently subscribed to the Media Check product which is why you're receiving this error.
I will look into this issue further to see if there's a way around the Media Check subscription, but I encourage you to look at our documentation regarding this endpoint in the meanwhile:

Description

Bulk Update Ongoing Screening (OGS) States of cases with provided caseSystemIds and ProviderType`s specified in `caseScreeningState. Ongoing screening can be performed for MEDIA_CHECK and WATCHLIST provider types. The user must be active and have CASE_OGS permissions.

In response, the user receives a summary ("statuses") of the World-Check/Media-Check Ongoing Screening operation for each case.

Example HTTP response below, shows the following summary:

1. Watchlist Ongoing Screening successfully enabled for the first case with "caseSystemId1".

2. Media Check Ongoing Screening successfully disabled for the second case with "caseSystemId2".

3. World-Check/Media-Check Ongoing Screening operation can not be performed for the third case with "caseSystemId3" because it does not meet the validation criteria; "error" and "cause" fields contain detailed information on the error.

Example HTTP request

Request body
{
  "caseScreeningState" : {
    "WATCHLIST" : "INITIAL",
    "MEDIA_CHECK" : "ONGOING"
  },
  "caseSystemIds" : [ "caseSystemId1", "caseSystemId2", "caseSystemId3" ]
}

Example HTTP response

Response 200
{
  "statuses" : [ {
    "caseSystemId" : "caseSystemId1",
    "success" : true
  }, {
    "caseSystemId" : "caseSystemId2",
    "success" : true
  }, {
    "caseSystemId" : "caseSystemId3",
    "success" : false,
    "errors" : [ {
      "error" : "CASE_NOT_FOUND",
      "cause" : "API key does not have permission to access the case or case not found."
    } ]
  } ]
}

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1k 2 2 3

Hi @lukasz.paszewski, I hope you're doing well. I wanted to let you know that we're currently working on this issue. We're planning on releasing the resolution of this issue on June 11th. The date is subject to change depending on a few factors, but we will keep you in the loop once the bug is fixed. Thank you for your patience!

Best,
Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.