question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Is the reference to FY1 as per the company year end or is the data standardised to a consistent year end (e.g. a calendar year end company and June year end company in the same sector)?

refinitiv-dataplatform-eikonequities
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Callum.Bramah

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@Callum.Bramah

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
36 0 0 1

Hello Callum.Bramah ,

Yes, the reference to FY1 is as per the company's financial year end.

If you need more details please let us know.

Kind regards,

Aliaksei Nevelski

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

I would appreciate further clarification on this. Currently, if I use Period=2022 and Period=FY1, in case the company's financial year end date is 31th of December 2022 the information should be the same. Is it right

Also, if I want to retrieve information about year estimates (e.g. 2023 as per today) what Period should I use?

Kind regards,

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Thanks! Its so helpful :)

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.