question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

How to get an esg time series on excel

Good afternoon

I`am trying to get time series of monthly ESG Data (ESG Score) from a list of various companies (ISINS) for my master thesis from 2009-2020.

The problem is, that Refenitive gives me for each month in a year exactly the same date and does not differ between the month when I am using this formula: =TR($A$2:$A$217;"TR.TRESGScore";"Period=FY0 Frq=M SDate=2009-12-31 EDate=2020-12-31 CH=Fd RH=IN;calcdate CODE=ISIN";C1)

I checked and sometimes the score changes within a year several times. Nevertheless I just get one value per year:(

In case the problem is not solvable, I thought about looking for the data on a specific date, as I have all the dates I am looking for on the excel spreadsheet. Here the problem is, that I dont know how link the date in the formula to a cell.

Do you have a solution to these problems?

Thank you so much!!!

time-seriesexcelesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jonathanfrischknecht

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@jonathanfrischknecht

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
176 1 0 1

Hello @jonathanfrischknecht ,
The weekly score history is delivered in our Point in time Bulk file over RDP product.
The desktop product only stores the latest ESG Score value for a year, overwriting each week as the data updates.

Kind regards

Anita

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.