question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

401 Unauthorized Error On Postman Post Requests - Pilot Environment

Hey Refinitiv Team,

Hope you're doing well!

We were trying to setup the pilot environment using the postman collections available on the website but can't seem to make a 'Post' request. The 'Get' requests work fine, however, all the post requests throw a 401 Unauthorised error. We're currently trying to run the 'Perform Synchronous Screening: Simple' request and haven't changed anything in the collection.

Here is the request body for reference:

{
  "groupId":"{
  {group-id}}",
  "entityType": "INDIVIDUAL",
  "providerTypes": [
    "WATCHLIST"
  ],
  "name": "putin",
  "secondaryFields":[],
  "customFields":[]
}

Here are the relevant environment variables:

1656366302598.png

Console Logs:

Request Headers
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 21:52:19 GMT
Content-Type: application/json
Authorization: Signature keyId="{keyId}",algorithm="hmac-sha256",headers="(request-target) host date content-type content-length",signature="{Signature}"
Content-Length: 179
User-Agent: PostmanRuntime/7.29.0
Accept: */*
Postman-Token: {Token}
Host: api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br
Connection: keep-alive

Response Headers
Server: awselb/2.0
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 21:52:19 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 134
Connection: keep-alive
Location: https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com:443/v1/cases/screeningRequest

Would really appreciate your help regarding this!

refinitiv-data-platformpostman
1656366302598.png (186.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @abhishekdhakla

I am really sorry. The previous answer ("Financial_Contract_API.postman_collection.json") seems to be the wrong API. I just noticed that you are asking for the World-Check API question.

I am moving this post to the World-Check API forum and I am contacting the World-Check API team.

Best regards,
Wasin W.

hi @abhishekdhakla

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @raksina.samasiri!

We actually still haven't gotten the collection shared in the answer below. The link shared seems to be an internal one so we're still trying to figure out how to obtain those files.

hi @abhishekdhakla ,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

hi @Aliaksei.Nevelski,

as Wasin mentioned that the repository is internal Refinitiv repo, and external clients cannot access the site. Could you please provide the code that can be accessed by the external client?

<AHS>

I am contacting Aliaksei via email to confirm if the JSON file has been sent to the client.

hi @abhishekdhakla ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @abhishekdhakla

Sorry for the late response. I noticed that you are trying to connect to the api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com API endpoint which is the World-Check API(s), not the Refinitiv Data Platform APIs.

I am not the World-Check API expert, but there are the World-Check API(s) resources that might help you

Additionally, you can contact the World-Check Customer Service team via the grc.wc.admin@refinitiv.com email address.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
36 0 0 1

Hello abhishekdhakla,

Please try this collection: ...QpsValuationASLSimpleApp\tests\api\collection\Financial_Contract_API.postman_collection.json

Kind regards,

Aliaksei Nevelski

icon clock
10 |1500

Hey @Aliaksei.Nevelski! Can you please share a link to this collection? I cannot seem to find it in the v1 or v2 postman collections file!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.