question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

401 Unauthorized Error On Postman Post Requests - Pilot Environment

Hey Refinitiv Team,

Hope you're doing well!

We were trying to setup the pilot environment using the postman collections available on the website but can't seem to make a 'Post' request. The 'Get' requests work fine, however, all the post requests throw a 401 Unauthorised error. We're currently trying to run the 'Perform Synchronous Screening: Simple' request and haven't changed anything in the collection.

Here is the request body for reference:

{
  "groupId":"{
  {group-id}}",
  "entityType": "INDIVIDUAL",
  "providerTypes": [
    "WATCHLIST"
  ],
  "name": "putin",
  "secondaryFields":[],
  "customFields":[]
}

Here are the relevant environment variables:

1656366302598.png

Console Logs:

Request Headers
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 21:52:19 GMT
Content-Type: application/json
Authorization: Signature keyId="{keyId}",algorithm="hmac-sha256",headers="(request-target) host date content-type content-length",signature="{Signature}"
Content-Length: 179
User-Agent: PostmanRuntime/7.29.0
Accept: */*
Postman-Token: {Token}
Host: api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br
Connection: keep-alive

Response Headers
Server: awselb/2.0
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 21:52:19 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 134
Connection: keep-alive
Location: https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com:443/v1/cases/screeningRequest

Would really appreciate your help regarding this!

refinitiv-data-platformpostman
1656366302598.png (186.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
26.4k 62 17 14

Hello @abhishekdhakla

Sorry for the late response. I noticed that you are trying to connect to the api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com API endpoint which is the World-Check API(s), not the Refinitiv Data Platform APIs.

I am not the World-Check API expert, but there are the World-Check API(s) resources that might help you

Additionally, you can contact the World-Check Customer Service team via the grc.wc.admin@refinitiv.com email address.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
36 0 0 1

Hello abhishekdhakla,

Please try this collection: ...QpsValuationASLSimpleApp\tests\api\collection\Financial_Contract_API.postman_collection.json

Kind regards,

Aliaksei Nevelski

icon clock
10 |1500

Hey @Aliaksei.Nevelski! Can you please share a link to this collection? I cannot seem to find it in the v1 or v2 postman collections file!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.