For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Question on DSS sFTP and DSS GUI for same DSS ID

Client question is why there is mismatch from the same scheduling between DSS GUI and DSS sFTP ? as per client Notes files are always existing on sFTP while sometime for same extraction notes file missing on DSS GUI .

In my understanding If client retrieved and delete a file example <XYZ> from DSS sFTP will same file <XYZ > and its notes file in DSS GUI will also get deleted. Please confirm if my understanding is correct here . Will this could be reason here missing notes file on DSS GUI.

datascope-selectdssdss-guisftp
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
77.5k 242 52 72

@Naveen.Stella

Thanks for reaching out to us.

As this forum is more for programming-type queries, I would recommend you raise a ticket to the Datascope Select support team via MyRefinitiv. That way the DSS support team can work closely with you and verify the behavior.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.