question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Migrate connections from windows regedit to local file

Hi team,

we have a java application to download data by RFA v6 API, and connections are saved in windows regedit.

we are going to move the java application to linux, hence would like to move connections configuration from windows regedit to config file.

Attached windows regedit.png for current connection details, i have exported it to xml

file-config.png is the config file i expect to replace windows regedit

but i got error when init a session, please see error.png.

can you please let me know what is the problem

thanks.

configuration
windows-regedit.png (19.7 KiB)
file-config.png (5.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @suqiang.wu1 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @suqiang.wu1 ,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvote
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @suqiang.wu1,

You are on a really old version of API and migration to a supported SDK like EMA would help.

To understand how to load and use configuration properties from a file, please see this tutorial in RFA.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

attach the code and error again.

thankserror.png

error.png (61.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.