question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 0 1

PERIOD_CDE for KOREA

Hi,

I need to understand the values returned in the FIELD_ENTRY 3852/PERIOD_CDE.

I get data for Korea equities using the RFA api, but using the service-name MBPIPE_DEV (this is just the setup that I have been provided, and nothing I can change). However it seems that the data I recieve doesn't match the spec.
According to the spec I should get values with the format Gxxx, And I do see some values like G110 and G130.

But I also get some values I cannot match to the spec. like (AAQ3, 2AB1, 1CD3, 1CD3). Does anyone know where I can find a description of the possible values?

rfa#contentjava
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @PeterD

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@PeterD

Sorry about the issue that you are facing.

I searched MBPIPE and found that it may relate to the Bloomberg Datafeed MBPIPE.

Please confirm the data feed that you are using.

I subscribed to a RIC in KOSPI 100 from our data feed and found the value in 3852(PERIOD_CDE) is blank.

1668403656495.png

If you retrieve data from our data feed, please contact the content support team directly via MyRefinitiv. The content support team can provide a description of the possible values.

I hope that this information is of help

1668403656495.png (26.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, I have submitted a query to the MyRefinitiv.

And you are correct it is the Bloomberg datafeed as an underlying. What I try to do is resolve the trade qualifier. And this was the only populated field that seems to be close to the information I need. But now I start to think that perhaps I need to find another way of resolving the information

I'm using the MBPIPE (bloomberg) as the feed source. I have found out that the fiel 3852 is unreliable.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.