question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 0 2

PERIOD_CDE for KOREA

Hi,

I need to understand the values returned in the FIELD_ENTRY 3852/PERIOD_CDE.

I get data for Korea equities using the RFA api, but using the service-name MBPIPE_DEV (this is just the setup that I have been provided, and nothing I can change). However it seems that the data I recieve doesn't match the spec.
According to the spec I should get values with the format Gxxx, And I do see some values like G110 and G130.

But I also get some values I cannot match to the spec. like (AAQ3, 2AB1, 1CD3, 1CD3). Does anyone know where I can find a description of the possible values?

rfa#contentjava
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
83.1k 281 53 77

@PeterD

Sorry about the issue that you are facing.

I searched MBPIPE and found that it may relate to the Bloomberg Datafeed MBPIPE.

Please confirm the data feed that you are using.

I subscribed to a RIC in KOSPI 100 from our data feed and found the value in 3852(PERIOD_CDE) is blank.

1668403656495.png

If you retrieve data from our data feed, please contact the content support team directly via MyRefinitiv. The content support team can provide a description of the possible values.

I hope that this information is of help

1668403656495.png (26.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, I have submitted a query to the MyRefinitiv.

And you are correct it is the Bloomberg datafeed as an underlying. What I try to do is resolve the trade qualifier. And this was the only populated field that seems to be close to the information I need. But now I start to think that perhaps I need to find another way of resolving the information

I'm using the MBPIPE (bloomberg) as the feed source. I have found out that the fiel 3852 is unreliable.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.