question

Upvotes
Accepted
185 6 12 25

No data in FIDS 6242, 6243 and 6589

Hello, We are using RFA 8.1 C++ api's.
While consuming L1 data, for some exchanges we are not getting values for FIDS 6242, 6243 and 6589.
For Example :We are getting FID 6242 for AAPL.OQ but not for BARC.L
Can you please explain this behaviour regarding certain exchanges?

rfa#product#content
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @mktdata,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@mktdata

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @mktdata

Please be informed that each exchange/data feed has its own data behavior. Some fields might not be available in some exchanges (and some RICs). The API just receives incoming data from the Refinitiv Real-Time platform and sends it to the application "as is".

I have to admit that I am not a Real-Time content and exchange expert, so I highly recommend you contact the Content support team to help you with this exchange behavior question. You can contact the team directly via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html website.

content-questions-2.png

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.