Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
49 3 6 12

Can we retrieve Japan short term power price forecast data via Eikon Data API?

Can we retrieve Japan short term power price forecast data via Eikon Data API?

We can see the data on Eikon as you can see in the attached.

screen-shot-2023-01-16-at-94839-1.png

eikon-data-api#product#content
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

contact the poster for more information of this page (as this is in Japanese, I cannot read)

@hiroko.yamaguchi1

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @hiroko.yamaguchi1 ,

As seen in the Eikon Desktop app that is data is the Point Carbon Table, I've checked a few questions on this forum and found the answer is like

unfortunately, flows information, as well as the rest of PointCarbon content, is not exportable through the Python API.
Your best option would be to generate an Excel file and then ingest it into python.

However, as they're answers provided a few years back, I'm raising ticket number 12101279 via MyRefinitiv to ask if this data can be retrieved using the Eikon Excel @TR formula. If so, that Eikon Excel @TR formula can be converted to Python code for Eikon Data API and we can help with that.

1673852116075.png

1673852116075.png (59.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.