question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 1 4

Insufficient data response on API called

Dear support team,

we notice that the data response on API called of screening is not completely for us to perform the evaluation. There is no detail some information comparing to Web portal UI.

Hence, we would like to seek for your support how can we get them.

• Further information
  • Alias
  • Keywords
  • Connection / Relationship
  • List of sources

Please find the attachment for the detail.

required data.pdf

Thank you

Best regards

#productscreening-apiresponse
required-data.pdf (464.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Please let us know where we can get those information from the API after screening?
Hi @senate ,

I had a look at your attachment and I'm afraid that I don't know where these datasets are found on the front end. May I ask: How did you get to those pages? They seem to not be on SCREEN or OV.

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 1 4

Hi @jonathan,

we got those screenshot from the actual Web Portal. Our question is to get more detail information on the entry match. Now we're able to retrieve that information by calling to this API:
https://developers.refinitiv.com/content/dam/devportal/en_us/product-docs/wc1-api/documentation/v2/schema-reference/wc1-api-schema-reference-documentation.html#tag/reference/operation/getRecord

Thank you so much.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @senate,

This seem like a perfect question answered by the Search API - more on it can be found in this article. Would you mind letting us know if the information you are after can be found using it?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.