question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

In using xml data file for testserver, how do I tell the difference between unsol_images and "regular" images?

When I start the testserver with data file sample.xml, it would say that I have 5 images and 31 unsol_images. When I look into the sample.xml, how do I tell which is which?

trep#technologytesting
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@skyus

Thanks for reaching out to us.

In the XML file, you can check the flags attribute in the refresh message.

<refreshMsg domainType="RSSL_DMT_MARKET_PRICE" streamId="41" containerType="RSSL_DT_FIELD_LIST" flags="0x1FA (RSSL_RFMF_HAS_PERM_DATA|RSSL_RFMF_HAS_MSG_KEY|RSSL_RFMF_HAS_SEQ_NUM|RSSL_RFMF_SOLICITED|RSSL_RFMF_REFRESH_COMPLETE|RSSL_RFMF_HAS_QOS|RSSL_RFMF_CLEAR_CACHE)" groupId="14" seqNum="63760" permData="0301 0181 32C0" qosDynamic="0" qosRate="2" qosTimeliness="1" dataState="RSSL_DATA_OK" streamState="RSSL_STREAM_OPEN" code="RSSL_SC_NONE" text=""  dataSize="1707">

If it has the RSSL_RFMF_SOLICITED flag, it is a solicited refresh. If it doesn't have this flag, it is an unsolicited refresh.

I hope that this information is of help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I see it now. Thank you so much Jirapongse.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.