question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

FID list of Singapore Exchange (XSES)

Hi,

I am using Ultra Performance API (UPA). I am new to Refinitive. I have following 2 queries.

1. Please guide to get FID list of Singapore Exchange (XSES).
  2. I am not able to access Refinitive playground. Is it a paid service? If it is not paid service, can I access UPA API from playground?

Regards,

Kuldeepak

#contentapi-playgroundFID
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @kuldeepak.bajaj

Thank you for contacting us. About the Exchange FID list information, I highly recommend you contact the Content support team to help you with this data question. You can contact the team directly at https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html website.

content-questions-3.png

About the Refinitiv API Playground (https://apidocs.refinitiv.com/) page, please be informed that is for the Refinitiv Data Platform (RDP) APIs only. The RDP APIs are a set of web-based APIs (HTTP REST, WebSocket, Bulk file, alerts, etc) that provides Refinitiv contents (news, time-series, analytics, ESG data, lipper data, etc) for developers. It is a paid service and the UPA API information is not on the Playground website. Please contact your Refinitiv representative if you need the RDP account.

As part of the Refinitiv Real-Time SDK, the UPA API has been renamed as ETA API (Enterprise Transport API). You can find the ETA API resources from the following links:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @wasin.w,

Thanks for details. Could you please guide what Product should I select on following "Product and Content support" page ? I can see UPA-C, however I am using UPA Java library. There is no UPA-Java or ETA option in the Product dropdown.

1675250225034.png

Regards,

Kuldeepak

1675250225034.png (31.9 KiB)
Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @kuldeepak.bajaj

Sorry for the late reply and inconvenience.

If you have a UPA Java API technical question, you can choose "UPA - C" product in the list and put in the comment/description that you are using "UPA Java".

However, if you have a real-time content question (like Singapore Exchange FIDs list, etc), I highly recommend you choose "Refinitiv Real-Time" product in the list.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.