question

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Issues accessing WC1 API community

Hi team,

the user registered API community, however, he cannot see/download the WC1 API and Qual-ID document.

Could you please check it and help to resolve this issue?

another user, the potential client also wants to register API community, but failed. Please help to register and give access for WC1 API and Qual-ID document.

developer-community
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<private post>

original text is

Hi team,

the user kangzp89@163.com registered API community, however, he cannot see/download the WC1 API and Qual-ID document.

Could you please check it and help to resolve this issue?

another user: dongxing.shi@antpool.com, the potential client also wants to register API community, but failed. Please help to register and give access for WC1 API and Qual-ID document.
Hi @yolanda.shi ,

Please be informed that clients' emails were removed from the original post due to the privacy/security concern

Thanks,
AHS

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @yolanda.shi ,

Could you please provide an error message or error screenshot that the clients got for further investigation?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

for kangzp89@163.com, the website shows Unauthorized. sorry, you must be logged in to access the page.

for dongxing.shi@antpool.com, he failed to register.

Please help to these two users to register this API community successfully and they can see & download the document.

Hi @yolanda.shi ,

Could you please ask them to refresh the page? If that doesn’t work please confirm that the user is using either edge or chrome.

And could you please let me know what is the error message when the 2nd user failed to register?

Hi @yolanda.shi ,

Could you please let me know if the issue still persists?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.