For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Refinitive's API to create a case-ID and Ability of Refinitive to call external API and share the results

I have a use case where I would like to screen a user and return the results including a case Id which can later be used to resolve the results and the API can again query to get details of the sanctions screening.

From the documentation, there seem to be multiple APIs and I would to know which to use that can address my use-case.

Under Creating and Screening a case. below are the ones tried,

- SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening: Simple

- SEQ-screen-sync-simple-MC: Perform Synchronous Screening: Media Check

- SEQ-screen-sync-individual: Perform Synchronous Screening: Individual

- SEQ-screen-sync-passport: Perform Synchronous Screening: Individual with Passport

- SEQ-screen-sync-vessel: Perform Synchronous Screening - Vessel

What would be the API to use for fetching a specific case ID details?

#productworld-checkscreeningscreening-apicaseconnected-risk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<private post>

Hi @amos.welike01 ,

Please be informed that this question has been moved to World-check one API forum from the Refinitiv Data Platform forum.

Thanks,
AHS

Hello @amos.welike01

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
984 5 1 5

Hi @amos.welike01, Thanks for reaching out to us!

We have categorized the postman collection for better view of the endpoints, all the APIs which you have mentioned above can be utilized to screen an entity but depending upon your use case whether you want to screen an individual / organisation (or) perform a passport check / vessel check.

If you want to screen a name with minimal data, you can utilize the endpoint SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening in this API response you will be able to find the caseSystemId which you can utilize for further resolving/remediating the case. Moreover, you will also find the results for the entity which you have screened in the same API response.

If you want to fetch full case details of a specific case, you can utilize the endpoint SEQ-case-investigate-case-details: Fetch full case details.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.