For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 1 3

Cases Update

I'm near to finishing the implementation of the world check integration, my question is:

let's suppose I search and create a case looking for a company called 'ABC', inside this case we have 5 records, but I flag all as false/negative matches because it is not who I'm looking for; is there any internal job in world check which insert news records inside the case which already exists? I'm saying this because I know that inside the case that I create sometimes the records receive the update, but idk if is there any chance to a case that already exists receives more insert of entities as unresolved...

Please let me know, if this not happens, then I should delete the case that exists and re-create right?

world-checkapiworldcheck-one-apicase
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hi @a.sgomes, thanks for reaching out to us!

The short answer is yes, World-Check will include any new records that match the search criteria within the existing case as long as you enable ongoing screening (OGS) for the case. If you are using the WebUI, you will see a red exclamation point next to the name of the case under Mandatory Actions that will let you know that there is an unresolved match.

Please let me know if you need further clarification or have any additional questions. We are happy to help!

Blessings,
Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.