question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

List of all PEs and PDP Codes - where to find please?

Hello,

Please can you help me find a list of all PEs and PDP Codes - where to find please?

Thank you,

Paul

#product#contentpe-codepdp-codes
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @paul.serjeant

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@paul.serjeant

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@paul.serjeant

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You need to contact the DACS support team directly via MyRefintiv to get the list of all PEs and PDP Codes.

If you have OpenDACS API, you can call the getPeToSubServiceList() method to look up within DACS, the PE to subservice authorization values that have been assigned to the referred to service.

The output look like this:

1684725242085.png

I hope that this information is of help.

1684725242085.png (55.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Hello,

There was always a list of all exchange codes, PEs PDPs etc available for easy download from the Refinitiv portal. Please can you direct me?

Thank you,

Paul

icon clock
10 |1500

@paul.serjeant

Please kindly contact the DACS support team directly via MyRefinitiv to get a file if it is available. As I know, this file is not available in the developer's portal.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.