question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Hi, I would like to find out how can I use the Refinitiv API to do a advanced search on corporate events -> specifically on trading suspensions of stocks. We are able to do that via Eikon, but i would like to automate the process using the API.

Hi, I would like to find out how can I use the Refinitiv API to do a advanced search on corporate events -> specifically on trading suspensions of stocks. We are able to do that via Eikon, but i would like to automate the process using the API.

3.jpg

eikoneikon-data-apirefinitiv-dataplatform-eikon#product#content
3.jpg (63.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @lizalyn.fuentes ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@lizalyn.fuentes

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@lizalyn.fuentes

You can try the Refinitiv Knowledge Direct API.

This API has the GetEventHeadlines_1 method allows clients to search for events based on when they occur, their event type, relation to a specific company and/or inclusion of that company in specific set of industries or markets.

The request message looks like this:

{
                "GetEventHeadlines_Request_1": {
                "DateTimeRange": {
"From": "2023-06-19T00:00:00",
"To": "2023-06-20T00:00:00"
},
"EventTypes": {
                "EventType": [
"EarningsReleases"

]
},
"Pagination": {
"PageNumber": 1,
"RecordsPerPage": 10
},
"UTCIndicatorInResponse": false
}
}

The output is:

1687245270989.png

The client can contact the Refinitiv Account team directly to get more information regarding Refintiv Knowledge Direct API.

1687245270989.png (43.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

Hello Developers! Good day.

May I please follow-up on the above query? Thank you

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @lizalyn.fuentes ,

Are you using an Advanced Search application in Eikon? If so, have you had a chance to check this article Find content and functionality using Refinitiv Data Library with Eikon Advanced Search?

Hope this helps and please let me know in case you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

Thank you, Raksina. Client used Eikon Advanced Events Search App. he was able to pull up the information on trading suspensions but he is using above API (screenshot) and we do not know how to submit it using that app. Can you please guide us? Thank you

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.