question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 1 6

Unable login to Refinitiv Workspace

error_message_version.pdfDiagnostic Result.pdfDear Customer Support team,

I already installed Refinitiv Workspace 1.21.410 and then when I tried to log in by using user xxx. I received the error message " The credentials provided currently do not have access to Refinitiv Workspace."

I don't know exactly the root cause. Via this case, please help me investigate the issue.

I also attached the captured screen and as well as the diagnostic result.

Thank you for your support

workspace#product
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Removed the client's email.

@tunglt15

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
5.8k 21 2 6

Hi @tunglt15 ,

Please note that this Q&A Portal is for API questions only. For any other query, please reach out to my.refinitiv. I did this for you and raised ticket 12698324. Our internal teams should contact you shortly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 2 1 6

Hi jonathan.legrand

Thank for your support, well noted your remind.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.