question

Upvotes
Accepted
34 6 11 17

User Interface for ADH and ADS

Is there a User Interface for ADH and ADS? Or any github link that may have attempted to create it? I want to implement the ADH/ADS interface control via UI.

trep#productADSADH
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @vishal.anand ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@vishal.anand

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

@vishal.anand

Thank you for contacting us. Based on my knowledge, the ADH and ADS support monitoring and control via the monitor console applications (./adhmon and ./adsmon), not via a web interface (like ATS).

The ADS also supports monitoring via the HTTP REST API interface as follows:

ads-rest.png

I highly recommend you contact the Refinitiv Real-Time support team directly to verify is there a web interface for the RTDS components.

I hope this information helps.

ads-rest.png (179.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.