question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 0 1 2

How to obtain a list of company's peers, in Excel, with formulas?

Hello,

I am looking for a way (a formula, hopefully) to obtain a list of tickers of companies that constitute peers of a given company - in Ms Excel with Refinitiv Workspace, using formulas (or VBA) rather than manually clicking through the Peers app. This needs to be done for a number of companies, so it cannot be done manually for every company in question.

I would be very grateful for suggestions, or for a confirmation whether or not this is at all possible.

Thanks!

PS I thought this forum would be the most appropriate to ask, but please correct or redirect me if it isn't.

workspace#technologyrefinitiv-data-platformexcelscreeningscreenerpeers
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @ucabjpr ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@ucabjpr

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Many apologies for the delay, I have been unexpectedly away and unable to return to this until now. Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much! I really appreciate your help. The answer is already accepted now, but I've given reward points. Thanks again.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@ucabjpr

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can use the Peers function in the =@RDP.Data Excel function.

=@RDP.Data("Peers(IBM.N)","TR.CommonName;TR.PriceClose","CH=Fd RH=IN",D2)

The ouput is:

1690180192865.png

For more information, please contact the Refinitiv Workspace support team directly via MyRefinitiv.

1690180192865.png (25.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.