question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 1 1 2

How to obtain a list of company's peers, in Excel, with formulas?

Hello,

I am looking for a way (a formula, hopefully) to obtain a list of tickers of companies that constitute peers of a given company - in Ms Excel with Refinitiv Workspace, using formulas (or VBA) rather than manually clicking through the Peers app. This needs to be done for a number of companies, so it cannot be done manually for every company in question.

I would be very grateful for suggestions, or for a confirmation whether or not this is at all possible.

Thanks!

PS I thought this forum would be the most appropriate to ask, but please correct or redirect me if it isn't.

workspace#technologyrefinitiv-data-platformexcelscreeningscreenerpeers
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Many apologies for the delay, I have been unexpectedly away and unable to return to this until now. Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much! I really appreciate your help. The answer is already accepted now, but I've given reward points. Thanks again.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
83.1k 281 53 77

@ucabjpr

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can use the Peers function in the =@RDP.Data Excel function.

=@RDP.Data("Peers(IBM.N)","TR.CommonName;TR.PriceClose","CH=Fd RH=IN",D2)

The ouput is:

1690180192865.png

For more information, please contact the Refinitiv Workspace support team directly via MyRefinitiv.

1690180192865.png (25.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.