For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 1 0 1

I'm using Stored & Scheduled Workflow to download TermsAndConditionsReportTemplate. However, i am facing problem in Step 3 which is to create the report template. i have no issue for TickSalesTimeAndSalesReportTemplate.

POST: https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/TickHistoryTimeAndSalesReportTemplates

Request:

{

"@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ReportTemplates.TermsAndConditionReportTemplate",

"ShowColumnHeaders": true,

"Name": "TermsAndCondition-Output",

"Headers": [],

"Trailers": [],

"ContentFields": [

{

"FieldName": "MIC List",

"Format": null

},

{

"FieldName": "SEDOL LIST",

"Format": null

}

],

"Condition": {

"MessageTimeStampIn": "GmtUtc",

"ApplyCorrectionsAndCancellations": false,

"ReportDateRangeType": "Range",

"QueryStartDate": "2023-08-10T00:00:00.000-06:00",

"QueryEndDate": "2023-08-11T23:59:59.000-06:00"

}

}

Response:

{

"error": {

"message": "Malformed request payload: Unexpected @odata.type 'DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ReportTemplates.DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ReportTemplates.TermsAndConditionReportTemplate' in payload"

}

}

dss-rest-apidss#productterms-and-conditions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
14.2k 30 5 10

Hi @lim.yongyik ,

Please try adding 's' after the Condition as below

The @odata.type should be

DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ReportTemplates.TermsAndConditionsReportTemplate

You can also explore the DSS REST API Reference Tree for the complete functionality availability within DataScope Select including working C# code examples (with HTTP requests and responses) and comprehensive and authoritative documentation for all available REST API functionality.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9 1 0 1

Thanks @raksina.samasiri. I managed to resolve my issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.