Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Difficulty in Locating ISO Country Code for Specific Region

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm currently working on a project that requires me to find the ISO country code for a specific region. However, I've been encountering some difficulties in locating this information.I've tried various online resources, but I seem to be getting conflicting information. Can anyone here provide guidance on a reliable source or method to accurately determine the ISO country code for a given region?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

#product#contentcountry-code
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Ana_Grace

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.8k 54 17 14

Hello @Ana_Grace

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, this Q&A forum is dedicated to Refinitiv APIs general usage questions only.

About the ISO Country code, I strongly suggest you check the iso.org website.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

employ a search engine. To look up ISO country codes, use a search engine like Google or Bing. Search terms like "ISO country code for Europe" or "ISO country code for South America" are two examples.

Utilize a certain website. Many websites provide a list of ISO country codes for all nations and areas in the world. The ISO website itself is one illustration.

Utilize a database or a library. You may frequently discover resources that can aid in locating ISO country codes in libraries and databases. For instance, you can look up ISO country codes in an internet database or use the library's catalog.

Speak with the nation's or region's government. To find out the ISO country code for a given nation or area, you can get in touch with its administration.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.