question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Wieso funktioniert die .at() Funktion bei Pandas nicht?

I have the following code in which I access a CSV file with multiple columns containing numbers and want to change a specific column under certain conditions:

import csv

import pandas

final_activities = pandas.read_csv("VPN2/VPN2_Final_Activities.csv", delimiter=';', names=['Timerels', 'ActivityClass_Ankle', 'ActivityClass_Hip', 'ActivityClass_Thigh', 'ActivityClass_Wrist', 'ActivityClass_Annotation'], skip_blank_lines=True, skipinitialspace=True, engine='python', header=0)

i = 0

while i < len(final_activities):

ankle_activity = final_activities.loc[i][1]

annotation_activity = final_activities.loc[i][5]

if(int(annotation_activity) == 9 and int(ankle_activity) == 2):

final_activities.at[i, 'ActivityClass_Ankle'] = 9

i += 1

In this case, nothing is being modified in the final_activities DataFrame due to the .at statement. It used to work for me before. Please help!

python#productpython apipandas
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
26.4k 62 17 14

Hello @RandomMonkey

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, this Q&A forum is dedicated to Refinitiv/LSEG APIs general usage questions only.

If you need help using the Pandas library, I strongly suggest you post the question on the following forums instead:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.