For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
31 1 0 5

How can I get auditEventId?

I started trial for world-check-one API. And I want to get audits list of a case (like the case report PDF). As far as I know, I should call "{ {protocol}}{ {gateway-host}}{ {gateway-url}}cases/{ {case-system-id}}/auditEvents/{ {audit-event-id}}". But I have no auditEventId. How to get auditEventId? Does some api calling get me auditEventIds list of that case?

#productworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @satom ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@satom

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @Jirapongse @raksina.samasiri
I can't close this thread. Because one question that "Why I can get only one id?" hasn't resolved yet.

Upvotes
Accepted
984 5 1 5

Hi @satom,

While you are initiating the endpoint SEQ-case-audit: Retrieve the audit log for a case, please note that when audit is requested without any date range for eventDate in the query, it returns audit data for the last 168 hours by default.

In order to retrieve the full audit details for a case, in the request body you can pass case created date as eventDate in the query field which will give you full audit details of a case. Please find highlighted below.

1695370822208.png

1695370822208.png (12.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
984 5 1 5

Hi @satom,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

In order to retrieve the full audit details of a case you can utilize the endpoint SEQ-case-audit: Retrieve the audit log for a case from our postman collection and in the response under results array you will be able to find the "id" value for every audit event logged.

Using the "id" from the above API response you utilize this endpoint [SEQ-case-audit]: Retrieves the specific audit event for a case Copy to retrieve any specific audit event for a case by passing the id value into the { {audit-event-id}} in the URL.

Thanks

Sai

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

Hello @sai
Thank you for your corporation.
I tried your indication. But I couldn't get all Audits. I want to get All Audits like the PDF.
First , I called '{ {protocol}}{ {gateway-host}}{ {gateway-url}}cases/{ {case-system-id}}/auditEvents' ( SEQ-case-audit: Retrieve the audit log for a case). I got "id" in results. But I got only one "id".
Secound, I called '{ {protocol}}{ {gateway-host}}{ {gateway-url}}cases/{ {case-system-id}}/auditEvents/5jb841z8ubz21hztshfr2zs7b' ([SEQ-case-audit]: Retrieves the specific audit event for a case Copy). It was success too and I got matchEvents. But that matchEvents had same matchedDate. It meens 1 column of Audits in the PDF.

Thanks

satom
1695340382968.png

1695340382968.png (102.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

Thank you for your replay.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

Hello @anisetti.saikiranreddy01 @raksina.samasiri @Jirapongse
I'm still waiting for your reply. I would appreciate it if you could give us your reply by Oct 23.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @satom, have you tried following my recommendation which I have posted on Sep 22nd as below.

While you are initiating the endpoint SEQ-case-audit: Retrieve the audit log for a case, please note that when audit is requested without any date range for eventDate in the query, it returns audit data for the last 168 hours by default.

In order to retrieve the full audit details for a case, in the request body you can pass case created date as eventDate in the query field which will give you full audit details of a case. Please find highlighted below.

1695370822208.png

Please let me know if you have tried this.

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

Hi @anisetti.saikiranreddy01
Thanks for your response.
My request/response is like that. (Id was masked)
I set eventDate very old date. So I think I will get all audit in the response. But that has one audit.What did I mistake?

{
  {protocol}}{
  {gateway-host}}{
  {gateway-url}}cases/{
  {case-system-id}}/auditEvents
{
    "query": "actionType==SCREENED_CASE;actionedByUserId==xxxxx;eventDate>2010-01-01T00:00:00Z",
    "sort": [
        {
            "columnName": "eventDate",
            "order": "DESCENDING"
        }
    ],
    "totalResultCount": 1,
    "pagination": {
        "currentPage": 1,
        "itemsPerPage": 250,
        "totalItems": 1
    },
    "results": [
        {
            "id": "yyyyy",
            "objectId": "zzzzz",
            "eventDate": "2023-09-11T10:08:01.737Z",
            "actionedByUserId": "xxxxx",
            "actionedByUserName": "MASASHI SATO",
            "note": null,
            "entityType": "CASE",
            "actionType": "SCREENED_CASE",
            "sourceType": "DESKTOP",
            "auditEventToDate": null,
            "details": {
                "detailsType": "ScreenCaseAuditDetails",
                "userId": null,
                "statusCode": "COMPLETED",
                "screeningState": "INITIAL",
                "noOfNewResults": 10,
                "noOfReviewRequiredResults": 0,
                "noOfExcludedResults": 0,
                "noOfAutoResolvedResults": 0,
                "providerTypes": [
                    "WATCHLIST"
                ],
                "caseScreenRequestor": null,
                "startScreeningDate": null,
                "caseSystemId": "zzzzz"
            }
        }
    ]
}

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @satom,Thanks for your response!

In the Query filed of your request body as you are passing the actionType==SCREENED_CASE you will be only able to see all the audit events with actionType as SCREENED_CASE in the response. (I guess there is only one audit event with actionType as SCREENED_CASE for the case which you are retrieving the audit events)

Please try to remove the actionType parameter from the query filed in your request body which returns you the full audit log of a case in the response. (please find the example request body as below)

Hope this clarifies!

Thanks

Sai

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.