For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvote
Accepted
18 0 0 2

WC1 API report in PDF

Hello,

I am using WC1 API and have been wondering if there is any way of downloading the case report in the PDF format?
I saw similar question was asked in 2017, has anything changed since then?

Thank you.

Matylda

#productworldcheck-one-apireports
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @matylda.horodyska

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @matylda.horodyska - thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, the API does not have a feature where a user can download a PDF of the case report; this is only a feature of the WC1 WebUI.
If you were wondering how to export via the WebUI, you would have to click on the CASE MANAGER tab, and click on the name of the case of interest. Then, you'd click on the "Export" button located at the top right corner (next to "EDD").

If you have any further questions, let me know.

Blessings,
Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.