In the documentation we can see that it is possible to use the endpoint to do a partial update given a caseSystemId, this endpoint allows us to send an empty body and the parameter screen=SYNC, which will execute a re-screning synchronously without doing a updating the fields. The result of this endpoint is similar to using the endpoint to create a new case.
We also have the option of using the endpoint to run a full or delta screening for an existing case, using the screeningMode parameter with the values FULL_SYNC and DELTA_SYNC. The documentation mentions that delta screening performs the screening from the last screening date and shows the new results that appeared after the last screening.
- Should the data used on both endpoints be caseSystemId and not caseId?
- On neither endpoint would we be creating a new case, just doing a re-screening, is that correct?
- In the case of using the endpoint for patching, is a delta or full screening executed?
- Does using full/delta screening involve an additional cost?
- Patch endpoint: https://developers.lseg.com/content/dam/devportal/en_us/product-docs/wc1-api/documentation/v2/schema-reference/wc1-api-schema-reference-documentation.html#tag/case/operation/partialUpdateCase
- Request full or delta screening endpoint: https://developers.lseg.com/content/dam/devportal/en_us/product-docs/wc1-api/documentation/v2/schema-reference/wc1-api-schema-reference-documentation.html#tag/case/operation/screenCase