For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

Discover services with the new Token I get the below error in both the Postman call and our code

I’ve been able to call the V2 of Refinitiv’s Auth with the provided Test credentials. I’ve done this using Postman and our code base and we get back a Token. When we make the call to the Discover services with the new Token I get the below error in both the Postman call and our code. I currently didn’t find anything in the documentation stating that we needed to make any changes to this. I’m going to need some guidance from them to work this out.

{

"error": {

"id": "f8df2ade-5a4f-4e37-9def-96a446d8c312",

"code": "insufficient_scope",

"message": "access denied. Scopes required to access the resource: [trapi.streaming.pricing.read]. Missing scopes: [trapi.streaming.pricing.read]",

"status": "Forbidden"

}

}

#productpostmanrefinitiv-real-time-optimisedapi-token
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @colette.boss2 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @colette.boss2

Based on the response, it appears your credentials do not have permission to retrieve streaming pricing services. I would you reach out to your contact and request for streaming services for the ID provided.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.