question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

Did something changed on https://developers.lseg.com/en/tools-catalog/ric-search as it no longer returns any information on these (US1YINV=RR US5YINV=RR US3MIND=RR or other instruments that contain an equals sign '='

eikon#productdeveloper-community
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @mary.villa ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@mary.villa

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.9k 54 17 14

Hello @mary.villa

The portal support team confirms the issue will be fixed by the end of February.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.9k 54 17 14

Hello @mary.villa

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am contacting the support team.

I will give you more updates as soon as I receive any information from the team.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24.9k 54 17 14

Helo @mary.villa

The support team is still working on the issue.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
24.9k 54 17 14

Hello @mary.villa

I rechecked the https://developers.lseg.com/en/tools-catalog/ric-search page. Some of RICs that contain equal sign (=) like the FX RIC is now searchable on the tool.

jpy.png

jpy.png (30.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.