For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
31 1 0 5

DELTA_SYNC vs FULL_SYNC in Screening Requests

I am expecting that the results obtained by using screeningMode=DELTA_SYNC with the /cases/{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest endpoint accumulate from the initial screening. However, are these results actually just the differences from the most recent screening? Also, I understand that by requesting with FULL_SYNC, all results can be obtained. If there are any issues or misunderstandings regarding this, could you please clarify?

#productworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
984 5 1 5

Hi @satom ,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

DELTA_SYNC: Delta Screening performs Screening from the time of the last screening date and shows new results that appeared after the last screening, if there are not new results the results array will be empty.

FULL_SYNC: When you perform FULL_SYNC it does the full rescreening as similar to the initial screening and gives all the results (matched records) for the entity which you have screened.

Please access our latest API documentation to find more details about the same LSEG World-Check One API.

Thanks

Sai

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

Hi @anisetti.saikiranreddy01 ,
Thanks for your prompt response.
I got it! But I have aditional questions.

• Does The last screening include On-Going-screening?
  • Is the cost the same for using DELTA_SYNC as it is for FULL_SYNC?

Thanks
Satom

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @satom,

Please find my comments below.

• On-going screening will not automatically be enabled during your initial screening process, it is that you need to enable it during your initial screening stage or even later depending on your requirement, in order to enable OGS during your initial screening you just need to change the caseScreeningState of WATCHLIST to ONGOING in your request body while screening an entity "caseScreeningState": {"WATCHLIST": "ONGOING"}
  • There will not be any extra cost for DELTA_SYNC or FULL_SYNC as this you are just re-screening an existing case for updated results and it's not that you are creating/screening a new case.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.