question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

How do I get BuyingPower from Redi API

Using Python I can get my current positions, but I am having trouble getting account wide values. e.g. BuyingPower, ExcessEquity.
Any suggestions?

python#productredi-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @pjsteele

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@pjsteele

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@pjsteele

I checked the submitted case and found that currently the API can't retrieve the values of those fields (Buying Power and Excess Equity).

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
79.2k 251 52 74

@pjsteele

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I tested it in the Position Monitor.xlsm Excel sample. The sample can't display Buying Power and Excess Equity.

I will contact the product team to verify what the problem is.

icon clock
10 |1500

Thank you!

@pjsteele

There is no response back from the product team.

Therefore, I have submitted a ticket to the REDI support team on your behalf. The ticket number is 13327136. The support team will contact you regarding this issue.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you for the follow up

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.