question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 1 1 6

Class A and Class B shares via Eikon/RDP

Hi

Is it possible to find the breakdown of Class A and Class B shares please?

For example, I know that company ticker 'TKO' has Class A and B shares. An extract from Bloomberg has confirmed that there are 83,372,699 Class A shares, and 89,616,891 Class B shares.

When I run a query for 'TKO' via Eikon using "TR.ShareClass", it only returns Class A shares.

Snapshots provided.

I need to analyse stats on movement of Class and Class B shares for certain companies.

Thanks

bbg-share-split-for-tko.png

eikon-query-re-tko.png

eikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikon#technology
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @di.ti ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thank you,

AHS

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thank you,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @di.ti

I tried to retrieve Class B shares via the Search API but very little information was returned. I would suggest because this is a Content-based question, you should reach out to the Refinitiv HelpDesk ("Get Help & Support" or F1) and ask if this content is available for certain companies.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.