1709659675862.png

1709659689736.png

Thanks

python#technologyprice-history
1709659675862.png (9.2 KiB)
1709659689736.png (10.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @a.torre

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @a.torre

I am sorry to hear that you are encountering the issue. Please enable the library log file/messages and share the logs in this post.

You can find the way to enable the library log file on section "2.2.2) Enable logging" of the Eikon Data API and Refinitiv Data Library - Troubleshooting article.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello, thank you for the answer. I don't have any file "refinitiv-data.config.json" on the package installed on my machine. Do you know where I should put it and eventually which dependancies I should update?

Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @a.torre

You can find the refinitiv-data.confing.json file template from the GitHub repository. Please place the file in the same folder as your notebook application.

If you are using the CodeBook app, the refinitiv-data.confing.json file is already available on the <home folder>/_RefinitivDataLibrary folder as follows:

codebook.png

The debug log files are available on <home folder>/_RefinitivDataLibrary/logs folder. You can download the file to your local machine and share the file content when the problem occurs here.

codebook.png (24.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @a.torre ,

Does the issue still persist? If so, can you please enable the logging and post the log message here for further investigation.

Thanks,
AHS

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.