question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

Download a list of filtered bonds from advanced search into an excel sheet

Hi,

My problem is this: I created a filter in Refinitiv Eikon's advanced search to filter corporate bonds with certain properties. Now I want to load this filtered data into an Excel sheet. The issue is that Refinitiv only supports downloads of up to 10,000 items at a time. However, my list of filtered bonds contains millions of bonds. Is there an alternative way to load this list into an Excel sheet? Thanks for any help!

eikon#product
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
18.7k 85 39 63

Hi @fiwi

You can try to use the techniques outlined within the Limits Notebook to build a solution to retrieve the desired list of bonds then export the results to an Excel workbook. When working with large datasets, you typically try to create filters or alternatively create request buckets using Navigators - you can find more details outlined within the Search Article.

I'm not aware of the ability to use the techniques outlined within the above Notebook but if you reach out to the Helpdesk via "Get Help & Support" (F1) within the desktop, they can confirm if this achievable directly within Advanced Search.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 0 2

Thanks for your hint. The article was very helpfull !

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.