question

Upvotes
Accepted

world-check (premium) data file documentation and update times in a day

We are consuming world-check premium data-files that are located at this ftp location.

We want to learn (or verify) how many (and at which) times those files are updated in a day. Based on (an old) public documentation here, it says it is updated twice a day (Document Version 2.6 - Date of issue: 17 December 2019):

All World-Check Data Files are produced two times each day, at 05:00 and 17:00 UTC. Updated files are available until the next publishing time, 12 hours later. All files are released at once at that time.

But I am not sure if this information is still up-to-date.

There seems to be another documentation page here, but we do not have access to it for some reason (on the page - status: pending approval).

Question: Is it still the case that those files are updated at 05:00 and 17:00 UTC in a day? Also can we get access to this documentation page?

#productworld-check-data-file
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted

I guess I found the latest documentation here: https://developers.lseg.com/content/dam/devportal/world-check-data-file/read_me-data_file_download_guide.pdf

It is clear now for me.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.