question

Upvotes
1 1 1 2

RFA API live data to excel file(live data).

Hi everyone,

I have RFA API which i am using for live data.

is it possible to Export this real data to real time excel sheet.

Please help

Thank You

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.9k 7 11 16

Hi @jcleetus,

Is it possible to write the result into a plain CSV format because Excel is able to open this file format (by default) as well?

Is this workaround acceptable?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jcleetus,

I think you are looking at OMM Viewer example that came with RFA Java SDK?

This is an RFA Java example that totally separate from Excel.

However, RFA.Net SDK

RFA.NET Downloads

includes an example ConsumerExcel, showing how to integrate from RFA to Excel in c#, as suggested by Warat B.

Alternatively, you may modify a plain Consumer example found in RFA Java =>examples=>OMM=>cons to output the received realtime data into a flat file, in CSV format. Then you will be able to open the resulting file from Excel, as suggested by Nipat.

Hope this helps

Thank You

Hi I tried opening the OMM viewer in excel format as default, but its not opening.

Upvotes
4.4k 10 6 9

You can actually implement an Excel Workbook to consume real-time data using the RFA .NET API

There is a "ConsumerExcel" example in RFA .NET API package. The example should show you how to implement an Excel consumer.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi Warat,

Thank You for your reply.

When i saw a video they mentioned it is opened in visual studio!

So will it be possible to open the OMM viewer live data in Excel format?

Regards

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.