For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 1 0 3

Reference for websocket API messages

Hi,

We are now developing a link software to RDP using Websocket API, our main issue is that we cannot find a reference documentation, is surprisingly hard to find...

I would like to know if exists a Reference docuementation to check all messages, responses and their fields. I mean explaining the semantic of each field, their data type, etc.

Thank you.

#productdevelopmentreference-data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
24.3k 62 15 21

Hi @Alex Amat,

You can read some description of the Websockets specification in the developers guide on the portal. Some of the message structure is also described in the TryItNow download bundle. We have raised the lack of more documentation to the development team, and expect more documentation to be released in the next version.

The content of response messages (Refresh and Update) depends on the asset class. You can see the RDMFieldDictionary to deduce some of this information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ok, thank you, RDMFieldDictionary is exactly what I need for "Refresh" and "Update" messages that are the more meaningfulll.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.