Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted

Get Intraday Prices for European Governement Bond

Hello,

I want to get intraday prices minute by minute for European Bonds (traded prices and volume) for Portuguese government bonds at the intraday level (tick, minute, hour). Let use the RIC: PT10YT=RR

I managed to get quotes for last price of the day but not all intraday prices in a frequency of minute by minute.

Thank you very much!

workspace-data-api#technologybondsstreaming-prices
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.3k 62 15 21

Hello @Guillermo.Gonzalez-Green,

For the time series data, please use the historical data functions like get_timeseries, which can provide OHLC in different bar frequencies.

Which API are you using to get data currently?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Gurpreet

I was trying it inside Workspace, with CodeBook libraries.

I tried with this code:

import refinitiv.data as rd

rd.open_session()

df= rd.discovery.search( view = rd.discovery.Views.GOV_CORP_INSTRUMENTS, top = 10, filter = "((DbType eq 'GOVT' or DbType eq 'CORP' or DbType eq 'AGNC' or DbType eq 'OMUN' or DbType eq 'OTHR') and IsActive eq true and ((IssuerOrgid eq '95804' or IssuerOrgid eq '162600' or IssuerOrgid eq '95779')))", select = "RIC" )

RICS = df["RIC"].tolist()

rd.get_data(RICS)

df = rd.get_data(

universe = RICS,

fields = [

'CF_BID',

'CF_ASK'

]

)

Thank you,

Guillermo

Gurpreet avatar image Gurpreet Guillermo.Gonzalez-Green

@Guillermo.Gonzalez-Green,

Please see the historical pricing examples in the codebook (_Examples_/Data Retrieval and Discovery/Refinitiv Data Library) for a complete list of all the parameters.

response = historical_pricing.summaries.Definition(RICS, interval=Intervals.ONE_MINUTE).get_data()
response.data.df

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.