Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Field for Frequency or Interval

Hi,

I have a list of RIC. I want to fetch the frequency or interval of each. Some of them are daily, some weekly, quarterly and so on. I don't want to check one by one. What is the fastest way to have this info? is there a field to specify this. I am using eikon python API. I also use the Excel Eikon plugin.

eikon-data-apiworkspace#technology
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Ikmal Azman,

May I ask what type of instrument you are enquiring about? Fixed Income? Equity? Commo?

What fields are you interested in? TR.Close? TR.Volume? 'ASK'? 'TRDPRC_1'? 'SETTLE'? Another?

Upvotes
Accepted
6.8k 21 3 6

Hi @Ikmal Azman,

Please note that this Developer Q&A Forum is for technical LSEG API questions. For content questions like yours, please refer to my.refinitiv.com.

I can confirm that developer tools such as the DIB does not have the information you are looking for:

1720678381870.png

1720678381870.png (52.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

1. Mix of instruments:

TRMDa.CODFRT-INT-UKC.BAIDMAERSKb.COSCAFc1BK380-MEL-CLY.BASZMXSCAFc1.BASZMXDFRT-UKC-TA-S.dMIUS00000PUS.BAPB.dMIEF00000PUSCFRT-ME-JAP2AED=BK380-HOU-CLYXPT=.BASZMX.BMUBCMAc1

2. I want to know the frequency for each of this Instrument. Is it updated/refreshed on refinitv daily, weekly, monthly? The frequency of the data refresh. So far I found the fields:

'NRG_SPEC1', 'PR_FREQ' but it is not giving me all of the frequency.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.