Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Downloading company research headlines using API

Hi,

I am new to Eikon Data Api, and I am using it on R studio in a Windows 11 environment.

I am trying to search company reports in the Advanced Research Search (New) app library, and my searching criteria is: 1) Country = US, 2) Report type = Company, 3) Date = All. This gives me 25,618 total reports, and there is an option allows me to "export the selected headlines to an excel", as shown in the screenshot. The excel will summarize the company ticker, report date, analyst name, etc, which is exactly what I need.

eikon-screenshot-small.png

However, this page only allows selecting files on the same page, and the maximum selection is therefore 200. I don't want to manually do this for every page, and therefore wonder if I could download the headlines to a single excel using Eikon data api. I wonder if any of you could help me with the code? What should I do after:

library(eikonapir)

eikonapir::set_app_key("# my api key")

Thank you so much for your help! Wish you a wonderful weekend.

eikon-data-api#product#contentDownloadbulk-downloadcompany-research
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.