question

Upvotes

API does not seem to have the necessary permissions "trapi.data.pricing.read"

I created an api that is intended to run a python script. The python script is intended to monitor the SAFEX contracts, namely the MAWz4, MAYz4, SOYz4 and WEAz4 BOB's (blended order books). Im having difficulty running the script and extracting the content because the api does not seem to have the necessary permissions. "trapi.data.pricing.read" in particular. I can paste the script i have so that you can get an idea of what I'm trying to do. Please advise on how i can go about this. My intention is to use the Desktop session and not the platform session.

#productpython apipricingpermissioning
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
24.8k 64 15 21

Hello @SegunditaAkira.Hernandez,

The API scopes are assigned by the account manager based on the products that one might have purchased. The pricing.read scope is used to retrieve real time data. Please speak with your LSEG account manager to get access to real time pricing.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.