For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

How can we send feedback to Worldcheck via API one if none of the listed results matched the search term?

The user create a search with Worldcheck One API and has a list of matches. But they find the all the result negative to their search. They would like to send a feedback via WorldCheck one API about none of the listed company/person applied to the criteria. How can the developer build in this request?

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
211 1 0 0

Hi @haresh.advani,

I understand you'd like some clarification on my answer above.

I read your question as being a request to send feedback to WorldCheck about the entity, but I may have mis-interpreted that.

Is what you actually mean - can users resolve matches via the API, i.e. if a match is not relevant set it to be a false match on the case ?

If this is the situation then, yes they can by using the

../cases/<case_id>/results/resolution call and passing the appropriate resolution values. You can see an example of how this can be done in the Postman sample
SEQ-5e: Resolve results.

I hope that makes sense,

regards,

Rodney

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
211 1 0 0

Hi @haresh.advani,

Sorry, there's no way to send feedback to WorldCheck via the API about the matches found.
If there are lots of obviously false matches being returned you might want to think about restricting the match strength to only show more closely matched items.

regards,

Rodney

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.