question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 1 2 2

When we are using the RFA8_NET120_x64.dll as a reference in Web service then I am getting below error.

The type or namespace name 'ThomsonReuters' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Do we need to register this DLL anywhere on our Dev Envt Or is there any installer which needs to be run?

treprfarfa-apierror
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@akash.mundra

Basically you don't need to register RFA.NET DLL. I have create a new web application project and I can add RFA8_NET120_x64.dll as a reference on Visual Studio 2013 and I can also expand the DLL in Object Browser without issue(see attached screen shot).

-Can you open RFA8_NET_120_x64.dll in Object Browser? and What version of target framework you set for this project?

-Can you please share your screen shot when the error occurs?

vs2013reference.png (96.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
0 1 2 2

The previous problem is resolved .

Thanks

@moragodkrit

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.