question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 0 3

What do the 'Corax Search Type' values mean?

In the Corax records, does anybody know what the "Corax Search Type" column means, I've seen two values "F" and "B" but can't find any documentation to say what the two mean.

tick-history-rest-apicorporate-actions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Dominic Black, I cannot find that column. Could you please post a screenshot or explain where / how you found this column ?

When I ask the Tick History API for "Dividend Record (Cd)" messages using a LargeRequestSpec, as seen here as the fourth column.

It's not one of the fields I've requested, however it always appears in the requests.

If you look at that screenshot; specifically the last column, you can see that the Corporate Actions sometimes are duplicated with slightly different data - but there is only ever one "B" record and one "F" record. Hence my question as to what that means

Escalated to DSS_SWAT

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

@Dominic Black,

I understand that you are using the Corporate Actions message type in TRTH version 1. Below is the related information in the Tick History Corporate Actions Migration Guide document. The document can be downloaded from the Tick History home page.

The current version of Tick History (version 1) will be withdrawn and retired on 31 December 2017. If you are still using the TRTH version 1, we would recommend that you migrate to the TRTH version 2. Please see more information about the TRTH version 2 API in this link.

coraxsearchtype.png (40.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I can't find the 'Tick History Corporate Actions Migration Guide' on either the developer's site, or the tick history home page.

Could you share a direct link please?

In terms of TRTH version 2, we're currently awaiting our logins

@Dominic Black

I'm sorry. I mean the Home page of the Tick History Web GUI.

trthgui.png (88.7 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.