For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
41 1 3 7

Why some requests got cancelled?

From time to time some of my timeserie requests are not successful and an error message in a response says: "A task was cancelled". Is there a reason for that? How can I define these so that I can re-start the request?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsstime-series
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@nazar.viliura, can you give us more details please ? Ideally we would need the complete sequence of requests and responses you used, from the initial request till the response with the error message).

Unfortunately, I do not have all the sequence of requests, but here is the most recent failed one: https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractResult(ExtractionId='0x05cc4d2002bb3036'). We made requests everyday with more or less same list of instruments and majority of them are successful, but sometimes some requests are failing.

@nazar.viliura, can you tell us your user ID (not the password), so we can look at this closer.

Show more comments

Escalated to DSS_SWAT

Escalated again to DSS_SWAT

@nazar.viliura, are you still seeing this issue ? I escalated this to the support team but am still waiting for a response.

yes, same as before: from time to time the issue appears again.

@Christiaan Meihsl, not sure if you have any update from DSS_SWAT team or not.

@Nipat Kunvutipongsak, DSS_SWAT did not respond to my emails.

Hello @nazar.viliura, can you provide the current status of the problem? So, we can cooperate with the support team to figure out the cause of this issue.

yes, same as before: from time to time the issue appears again.

To get the prompt response, please directly contact the DSS support team via Contact Us and select Reuters DataScope Select as a product.

With this method, the new case will be created and assigned to the DSS support team to investigate the issue.

Show more comments

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
41 1 3 7

Cannot reproduce the issue any more. Possible reason is in our local network configuration.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.