question

Upvotes
Accepted
68 3 7 10

Dates fields​

Hello everybody,

I still have to make some progress with the use of the search engine.

In an ExtractionRequest, I see the fields QueryStartDate and QueryEndDate, it seems rather clear that the request targets transactions with a datetime included between both.

In a ReportExtraction, I find ExtractionDateUtc, ExtractionStartUtc, and ExtractionEndUtc.

I presume that ExtractionDateUtc is the date/time when the request is supposed to be launched -probably some precisions could be brought in consideration of the trigger, I am more hesitant about ExtractionStartUtc and ExtractionEndUtc.

Are they also limits about the range of transactions, or do they precise a limit of time to execute the treatment of the transaction, a sort of timeout ?

The presence of a ReportExtraction inclines me to have a preference for the last hypothesis, but I fear to be wrong.

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
78.1k 246 52 72

@Hubert CANEVET

Refer to REST API Reference Tree in Extraction/ReportExtraction.

ExtractionDateUtc: The time and date the system recorded as when the extraction occurred. Often this is the same as ExtractionStartUtc. However, when ExtractionStart is unavailable, this value indicates a time and date that reflects when some activity regarding the extraction occurred. The value is always available. In the case of pending extractions, it is the time and date that the extraction is planned to occur.

ExtractionStartUtc: The time and date that the system recorded for the start of execution of the extraction. This value is sometimes unavailable. For example, pending extractions have not yet started or ended.

ExtractionEndUtc: The time and date that the system recorded for the end of execution of the extraction. This value is sometimes unavailable. For example, pending extractions have not yet started or ended.

For the timeout, please refer to this question.

You can refer to REST API Reference Tree for usage and description of fields.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
68 3 7 10

Hello,

Thank you for this detailed answer.

Perhaps I missed it at the moment, do you know whether it is possible to display the times of messages in the forum ?

The REST API Reference Tree was something I was searching for, and that for a certain time. For this, I clicked on "All API" on top of the forum page, but obviously this was not the correct link.

So now, I know it is meaningless to provide an ExtractionStartUtc when launching an asynchronous extraction.

And I know that if a query fails for I forgot to provide dates, it is not by timeout.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.