For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 5 4 5

What is the validity of an extraction id from a 202 accepted response?

Is the location obtained from the headers for a 202 response valid till it is extracted or is there an expiry on this?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

@nisheeth.agarwal

The url will expire after a successful fetch. Subsequent requests will return 404 Not Found.

According to the Async section in Key Machanism, a job's results are available for seven days after the request was initiated , so I think the url will also be valid for seven days.

jobs.png (18.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have re-checked the result again. You are correct. As the Christiaan's comment, the url will expire after a successful fetch. Subsequent requests will return 404 Not Found. I'm sorry about that.

nisheeth.agarwal avatar image nisheeth.agarwal veerapath.rungruengrayubkul

Thanks Veerapath.

Thanks for the answer. I guess that 7 days should then be the validity.

But from Christiaan's comment on the answer here - https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/7388/dss-rest-when-does-a-response-with-status-code-202.html - I figure that the request expires after a successful fetch.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.