Please could I ask a question with regards the WC1 API and the characters it accepts.
Basically, we are running a few tests and I’m getting the following error for some entities/clients that we are trying to upload:
Unauthorized : The request has failed an authorisation check. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as an invalid or expired API key, an invalid HMAC signature or a request timing issue/problem with the Date header value. The API client should ensure a correctly synchronised clock is used to generate request timestamps.
I have noticed that the name(s) of these entities/clients contain unicode characters.
If I were to amend these names not to include the characters they work OK.
I just wanted to check if the WC1 API accepts such characters.John