I'm encountering problems when I'm trying to invoke Save CASE API and I suspect it might be provision of trial account incomplete? Please help.
- I'm on a trial account.
- I'm using Postman Native client, not chrome plugin.
- I'm using the latest Postman collection (20170522)
- I manage to invoke SEQ-1a, SEQ-1b with successful group data response.
- I didn't change any of the Postman collection for header, body, pre-request script.
- Default screening type of primary group is = Case Management & Audit. Not Zero Footprint.
I believe you will have access to the trial account I mention, otherwise let me know how can I share the screenshot (privately, as its contains api keys, secret, and my client details) to help you understand my issues here.