For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 5 4 5

How do I extract Linked Companies and Individual from SEQ5c Get World Check Profile

My client downloaded a PDF report from Thomson Reuters dashboard. It display linked companies and individual info on the PDF. See attached screenshot. I wonder how can I extract those info from SEQ5c API?

world-checkworld-check-one
linked-com-ind.png (125.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @patrick14,

Yes to retrieve the World-Check One data for an associate you would call SEQ-5c with the WC1 profile id of the associate...

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
456 2 2 2

Hi @patrick14,

Using SEQ-5c: Get a World-Check profile, if you want to retrieve the profile entity information worldcheck-profile-id is required. You can get worldcheck-profile-id from SEQ-5b: Get screening results.

This SEQ-5c returns a specific subclass of Entity, depending on its particular ProfileEntityType discriminator field. Please note in the context of World-Check One, "Profile" and "Entity" are synonymous concepts. The Entity sub classes corresponding to each type of entity are:

INDIVIDUAL : IndividualEntity

ORGANISATION : OrganisationEntity

VESSEL : VesselEntity

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
7 5 4 5

Hi @shilpi.saha thanks for the concept. Now, back to my same question, how can I extract those info as shown on PDF?

Let me explain the approach here and please help to correct me if anything is wrong:

1. I gotten an Individual profile using SEQ-5c which is the same profile client generated into PDF as shown in my first question.
  2. Within the PDF, there's list of Linked Companies and Individuals
  3. Within my SEQ-5c response JSON there's this array list = "associates"
    • Each object within the list contains either the linked company info as below:

{ "reversed": null, "targetEntityId": "e_tr_wco_12345", "targetExternalImportId": "ei_trwc_12345", "type": "AFFILIATED_COMPANY" }

• Or the linked individual info as below:

{ "reversed": null, "targetEntityId": "e_tr_wci_56789", "targetExternalImportId": "ei_trwc_56789", "type": "ASSOCIATE" }

4. I would have to loop through the "associates" array and get each object's targetEntityId and call SEQ-5c again to extract one value for name and one value for type (Individual, Organization, Corporate, Bank) from the response. These responses will be the same as what printed on PDF?

icon clock
    10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.