For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 4

How to use secondary identifiers

I am trying to use the secondaryFields parameter of the "new case" functionality.

My expectation was that if I supply a secondaryField, e.g. the Nationality for an Individual, then all profiles returned by a screening must match this field. However this seems to be not the case.

Do I have to do anything in addition to creating the case with the secondary identifiers and starting the screening?

Thanks!

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
456 2 2 2

Hi @andreas.kappler,

If you can execute the SEQ-1c: Get the case template for a group then able to retrieve nationality like { "typeId": "SFCT_5", "fieldValueType": "COUNTRY", "regExp": null, "fieldRequired": false, "label": "NATIONALITY" }

So in this case example you can get typeId for nationality is SFCT_5.When you create the case add this typeid in the case body secondary fields {"typeId":"SFCT_5","value":"CHN"}.For China you can find the ISO values using SEQ-1d: Get the ISO country list.So that's how we can create the case for China.But in API you are not able to see any filter.For filtration the matching profiles value you can go to the WC1 application and in application you can able to filter for that case using screening.

Attached the screenshot for your reference.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
456 2 2 2

Hi @andreas.kappler,

For finding any secondary fields for a particular Group you can Execute the SEQ-1c: Get the case template for a group.Using this seq you can able to identify the available secondary fields for that group.Once you can create any new case under this group easily you can find what are all secondary fields are available for each entity.Based on this you can add secondary fields for each entity creation of a new case.

Attached the screenshot for your reference.

Hope this will help.Let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks,

Shilpi

secondaryfields.png (149.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 2 4

Hi Shilip,

Thanks so much for your answer.

I already did what you described, but all results are still returned as matches, regardless of the secondary identifiers.

Here is how the case created over the API looks in WC One (Case Name is Siemens):

It still says 21 Matches, but only 1 unresolved? What does this mean and how can I obtain only the 1 unresolved match over the API?

selection-463.png (12.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
456 2 2 2

Hi @andreas.kappler,

In api if you can execute the SEQ-5b: Get screening results,you are able to see the how many resultid is weak,strong and exact match.Based on this we count the no of unresolved results.If you want to resolve the case you can do via WC1 application.

Attached the screenshot where i selected one particular unresolved case and select the status and then click the button resolve.

Let me know if any further question regarding this.

Thanks,

Shilpi

resolvea-case.png (79.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 2 4

Hi Shilpi,

my problem is that all profiles matching the name, regardless of secondary identifiers, are still returned by the call to cases/xxx/results

How can I filter out the profiles which do not match the secondary identifier I provided when creating the case, using the API?

Thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
456 2 2 2

Hi @andreas.kappler,

Can you please provide me the exact scenario what you want from API.May be based on this I will help you further.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 2 4

I want to decrease the number of results of a screening by adding secondary identifiers.

So for example if there are 100 matching profiles for a given name, but only 10 of the profiles are Chinese citizens, then I want to get those 10 matching profiles by adding "China" as a secondary identifier for the field "nationality".

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

I am also interested in this as well. We have a similar request from a client that they only want cases matching the secondary identifiers passed to the API back from the results. This is possible to do in the web interface but the API does not seem to be respecting the interface setting to exclude false matches from being returned from the API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.